We work with national and local government, commercial and not-for-profit organisations to address defining challenges in the built environment: net zero, decarbonisation, climate change, energy efficiency, resource efficiency, health and wellbeing, circular economy, renewable energy.
Net Zero Carbon & Sustainability
Achieve net zero carbon goals, become more sustainable and support your ESG assessment and reporting: through product selection and use, built asset improvements and supply chain optimisation.
BRE Strategic Advisory provide a range of net zero carbon and sustainability services, including:
– developing and successfully implementing a net zero sustainability strategy for your organisation is daunting. Where do you begin to realise your ambitions and aspirations? BRE Strategic Advisory can work with your organisation to plot a path to Net Zero Carbon and Sustainability.
Establish your Scope 3 Emissions and Carbon Baseline
– determining a Carbon baseline is an essential prerequisite to inform your net zero strategy. Identifying sources of data and collecting this from across your value chain, consistently and comprehensibly, is often the first obstacle organisations have to overcome. BRE Strategic Advisory can help you understand your Carbon baseline and report on your Scope 3 Emissions.
Science Based Target Initiative
– work with BRE Strategic Advisory to submit your net zero target for validation by the Science-Based Targets Initiative (SBTi), communicate your commitment to stakeholders, and track target progress.
Pre-Demolition and Pre-Refurbishment Audits and the Circular Economy
– determine which products and materials could be reused or recycled with trusted, independent advice. Our Audit service enables you to set targets and objectives for your project, meet planning authority LCA requirements and BREEAM assessment needs.
Low Carbon Energy Transformation
Strategic support and insight on the design and delivery of low carbon energy transition solutions across the built environment sector (micro to macro scale). We actively work across energy hubs, social housing decarbonization hub to support net zero carbon strategy development.
Key areas of expertise include:
- – Building energy performance, energy strategies, performance evaluation
- – Renewables and low carbon heat
- – Independent, evidence-based information on solar energy from the BRE National Solar Centre
- – Research, innovation, new technologies and approaches
BRE Strategic Advisory provide a range of low carbon energy transformation services, including:
Solar PV Advisory Services
– supporting customers from idea to implementation with impartial technical expertise to ensure superior performance and cost-effective solar PV systems.
– evaluate whether an in-use building meets the needs and expectations of key stakeholders. An essential tool to understanding the factors in any discrepancies between desired and achieved levels of performance.
Strategy & Policy: beyond net zero
We help you make your asset, organisation, neighbourhood, town or a city fit for the future anywhere in the world.
Key areas of expertise include:
- – Holistic strategies and implementation plans beyond net zero
- – Support better decision making in creating, operating and renewing urban areas – both in the UK and Internationally
- – Develop data standards and data-driven solutions to improve the evidence base and help a range of users with complex decision making to support circular economy and net zero ambitions
BRE Strategic Advisory provide a range of strategy and policy services, including:
BREEAM in Use Pilot
– Identify where built asset improvement in BIU credits helps clients enhance their sustainability and net zero credentials and deliver positive financial outcomes.
For more information about Strategic Advisory Services
Call us on +443333218811 if you would like to know more about our advisory services or need help with a specific issue or use the online form: