Effectively integrate health and safety procedures into policies and working practices with third-party assessment and certification to ISO 45001:2018.
The importance of occupational health and safety is clearly demonstrated by numerous HSE statistics. In the UK in 2019/20:
- 38.8 million working days were lost due to work related health and safety issues
- 1.6 million work-related ill health cases occurred, and 700,000 workers sustained a non-fatal injury.
ISO 45001:2018, the successor to OHSAS 18001, is an international standard that helps to fully integrate health and safety into company policies and working practices.
- TESTING, CERTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION HOME
- DATA AND INSIGHTS
- RESEARCH & INNOVATION
- CASE STUDIES & INSIGHTS
- CONTACT US
For more information
Complete the form below for more information. Alternatively, call us on +443333218811.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018
- Reduces work-related injury, ill-health, and illnesses
- Increases productivity and decreases operating costs
- Demonstrates the organisation’s commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe work environment
- Boosts stakeholder confidence
- Saves on cost of public liability insurance premiums.
Why work with BRE?
- – You will get access to the top levels of insight from certified lead auditors, demonstrated by our accreditation by IAF through UKAS, which means you will meet the highest international standards
- – A thorough audit will be completed by experts with the technical competence, knowledge and skills needed to perform the work
- – Third-party approval to ISO 9001 Quality management and ISO 14001 Environment can be provided to companies wanting approval to two or more standards. This can save you up to 50% on additional standards.
Please complete this form if you would like to know more.