- BRE Technical Notes
- New Technology Recognition (Appendix Q)
- SAP Industry Forum
- SAP Scientific Integrity Group
- Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP 2009)
- Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP 2012)
- Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP 2016)
Standard Assessment Procedure
This site¬†hosts documents and information relating to the 2016 edition of the Standard Assessment Procedure.
SAP 2016 is only a consultation version – it is not to be used for any official purpose. Therefore¬†SAP 2012 should continue to be used for all official purposes until further notice.
The following documents were provided to support a consultation run by BEIS on proposed amendments to SAP. This consultation closed 27th¬†January 2017.
- A draft SAP 2016 specification,¬†with proposed changes highlighted
- A number of supporting technical papers explaining the basis of proposed changes
A link to the draft SAP 2016 methodology is provided below. Please¬†click on “Technical papers”¬†from the menu to the left of this page to access the supporting papers.
A link is also provided below to a draft updated¬†RdSAP 2012 specification¬†with proposed changes highlighted. This is not¬†part of SAP 2016, but was covered in the same consultation by BEIS, so is included here for convenience.
Note that¬†a final updated version of RdSAP 2012 (version 9.93) has¬†now been published¬†on the SAP 2012 website. The draft version on this page is therefore superseded and only kept here¬†to provide¬†a record of the version consulted upon.