- Data and insights
- Testing, certification and verification
- Acoustics testing
- Approved certifiers of design Scotland – domestic and non-domestic buildings
- Assessment of indoor environmental quality and ventilation in healthcare buildings
- Concrete and related materials
- Effects of new buildings on TV reception
- Engineering support
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) EN 15804
- Environmental Technology Verification
- Fire safety testing
- Heat pump testing
- Indoor environment testing
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001
- Mental Health Product Testing
- Partition wall testing
- Post-tensioning kits
- Pre-cast Reinforced Concrete (Repair Scheme)
- Products for Mental Health Safeguarding (ProMHS)
- Recessed downlights testing
- Reducing potential exposure to nitrous oxide in different settings
- Wind load testing
- Research & Innovation
- Expert witness
Make sure your business has ethical labour sourcing practices, in line with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and Section 54 Transparency in Supply Chains (TISC) with the Ethical Labour Sourcing Standard BES 6002
This standard demonstrates to customers, partners and other stakeholders, a company’s commitment to eliminating any possibility of trafficking or modern slavery in their supply chain.
BRE’s third-party Ethical Labour Sourcing verification enables companies to showcase their ethical sourcing credentials.
Full details of the Ethical Labour Sourcing standard are on ELS – GreenBookLive.
APRES – Eight Pathways Launched to Combat Modern Slavery and Unethical Practices in Supply Chains
Produced by world-leading building science centre, BRE, and academic partner, Loughborough University, the Model presents eight pathways to best practice on the responsible and ethical sourcing of materials, products and people working in property and construction markets worldwide.
The APRES Eight Pathways Model (2017) is a call to action in response to the need for construction and property firms to evidence effective and appropriate policy provision, together with the professional and contractual ability to convert it into practice (along the full length of the supply chain).