Build your career at BRE
At BRE, we exist to contribute to a thriving and sustainable world by developing science-led solutions to built environment challenges.
Our vision is to be the world-leading innovation, science, and data hub for the built environment.
And we’re ambitious in terms of quality and global scope – we want governments and commercial markets to recognise us and demand our services, products and solutions.
Our expertise is used to tackle some of today’s toughest global challenges, specifically in sustainability, safety and security of buildings and infrastructure. As part of our team, you’re joining ambitious colleagues, intent on doing the right thing in finding solutions to these problems.
To support this, our commercial model is ‘profit for purpose’ meaning that the profit we make is invested back into the business, providing funding for our people, products and services to further our reach and impact.
Work at BRE is interesting, innovative and incredibly valuable. You’ll have the opportunity to keep developing your knowledge and skills to continue your professional development throughout your career with us.
To support colleagues to achieve their very best, we work flexibly – measuring success by outcomes and encouraging working patterns to suit both the needs of our colleagues and the requirements of our customers.
We are proud of the diversity of our team and use our difference to drive innovation. Our collaborative approach to working supports our inclusive environment, encouraging individuals to contribute their whole self to working with us, for the benefit of the entire planet.
We enable our people to take on new challenges, in varied and interesting roles, that contribute to making the built environment safer, and more sustainable.
Rewards and benefits
Benefits for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave
- Volunteering day
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Learning and development opportunities inc. free access to our BRE Academy courses
- Life assurance – 4x basic salary
- Enhanced maternity package
Rewarding and recognising you
- Annual salary review
- Pension scheme with 5% matching employer contribution
- Pensions advice
- Recognition schemes inc. retail vouchers and cash awards
- Employee referral scheme (£1,000)
- Professional membership reimbursement
Supporting your health and wellbeing
- Healthshield – cash back on a wide range of health and wellbeing costs including prescriptions, physiotherapy and dental care
- Regular health and wellbeing events
- Onsite restaurant
- Free onsite parking
- Local bus service to site
- Cycle to work scheme
Email us at [email protected] if you would like to know more about a career at BRE or if you would like further information on a specific role.