- Data and insights
- Testing, certification and verification
- Acoustics testing
- Approved certifiers of design Scotland – domestic and non-domestic buildings
- Effects of new buildings on TV reception
- Engineering support
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) EN 15804
- Environmental Technology Verification
- Fire safety testing
- Heat pump testing
- Indoor environment testing
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001
- Mental Health Product Testing
- Partition wall testing
- Post-tensioning kits
- Pre-cast Reinforced Concrete (Repair Scheme)
- Products for Mental Health Safeguarding (ProMHS)
- Recessed downlights testing
- Reducing potential exposure to nitrous oxide in different settings
- Wind load testing
- Research & Innovation
- Expert witness
Creating sustainable, people-focused development plans that will be acceptable to planning authorities and the public is a complex, multi-faceted task – every aspect of which we cover.
Our experts often make use of proven tools and strategies such as:
Environmental impact assessment – our team of dedicated experts conduct environmental impact assessments that examine the effects of proposed developments, both positive and negative, which must be considered before development consent can be granted.
Designing-out crime – with our strong record in crime risk management, designing-out crime and delivering community safety projects, we can help you to create sustainable, safe, secure and pleasant places for people to live, work and travel through.
For more information
Call us on +443333218811if you would like to know more, or email [email protected].