BREEAM partners with our National Scheme Operators (NSOs) and other organisations to help deliver and promote improved asset performance.
National Scheme Operators (NSOs) are organisations which operate adapted, country specific BREEAM products under licence from BRE Global Ltd. The products are adapted to local conditions, translated into the local language, and aligned with the country’s building regulations.
NSO’s support the local adaptation and adoption of BREEAM through:
- Local knowledge: information and understanding of the industry that can only be obtained by being present in a territory.
- Market presence: an established, well-respected company with good standing in the sustainability and construction industries.
- Local stakeholder engagement: a network of contacts within the industry that can advise on the development and direction of BREEAM.
- BREEAM HOME
- WHY BREEAM
- HOW BREEAM WORKS
- CASE STUDIES, INSIGHTS & NEWS
- TECHNICAL STANDARDS
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- BREEAM STORE
- CONTACT US
Meet our NSOs
ITG – Spain
BREEAM ES Urbanismo (Communities)
BREEAM ES New Construction (and Refurbishment)
BREEAM ES In-Use
BREEAM ES Residential NC (New Construction and Refurbishment)
Roles: Assessors, Associates
As well as operating BREEAM ES, ITG are also authorised to deliver BREEAM Infrastructure Foundations Training on behalf of BRE.
SGBC – Sweden
BREEAM SE New Construction (and Refurbishment)
Roles: Assessors, APs
Sweden Green Building Council
As well as operating BREEAM SE New Construction, Sweden Green Building Council (SGBC) are also authorised to deliver BREEAM In-Use and CEEQUAL Awareness Training on behalf of BRE.