Note: This press release is over six months old and the details may have been superseded. Please contact the Press Office for the latest information.
Wereldhave’s Le Cap office building in the Saint Denis district of Paris has achieved a BREEAM Oustanding rating with a post-construction score of 91.5%.
This is the third office building to achieve BREEAM Outstanding in Wereldhave’s France portfolio, a reflection of the company’s commitment to providing high quality, sustainable space that meets tenant’s business needs. The 10,070 m2 U-shaped building has 5 floors and 2 underground floors, together with a 768m2 restaurant and large garden.
Michel Janet, Managing Director, Wereldhave France says
“This third BREEAM Outstanding for our French portfolio puts Wereldhave France well ahead in terms of sustainability. As at April 2015, all our French offices have achieved this highest Outstanding rating. We are very proud of this achievement.”
Gavin Dunn, Director of BREEAM, says
“Congratulations to Wereldhave for another BREEAM success. They are one of the leading investors using BREEAM to help drive value and deliver higher quality space for tenants.”
- BREEAM Scheme: BREEAM Europe Commercial 2009: Offices (Fully Fitted)
- Rating: Outstanding (Post-Construction Certificate) 91.7%
- Owner/investor: Wereldhave Management France S.A.S.
- Assessor: Fanny Pillault, Greenaffair
- Architect: Franck Michigan
- Main Contractor: GCC
- Tenants: Multiple Tenants
For more information please contact Linda McKeown, BRE, email [email protected]
Notes for Editors
1. BREEAM is the internationally recognised measure of sustainability for buildings and communities. More than 425,000 certificates have been issued under BREEAM on more than 24,000 projects around the world, and 1.9 million buildings and communities are registered for certification. BREEAM is used in more than 70 countries. More information at https://bregroup.com/products/breeam/
2. Wereldhave is an Amsterdam-listed property investor with around 3.2 billion Euro in assets at year-end 2014. In France, Wereldhave focuses on sustainable offices in the Greater Paris region and midsize shopping centres all over the country. All the offices are located at high-quality and easily accessible locations in the inner periphery of Paris. At the end of 2014, Wereldhave’s office portfolio in Paris comprised three office buildings – Noda, Carré Vert and Le Cap. As at year-end 2014, the French portfolio was valued at € 1,235 m, among which the offices accounted for € 383 m. More information at www.wereldhave.com