Our wide-ranging research and consultancy into Health, Safety and Wellbeing include:
- Assessing and managing risks associated with chemicals, micro-organisms, particles, asbestos and man-made mineral fibres in buildings and in transport
- Landfill and other ground gases – monitoring, evaluating risks, problem solving
- Building-related health problems such as sick building syndrome and legionnaires disease
- Safety and accidents in buildings; access for all (see also BRE Scotland)
- Occupant surveys, questionnaire design and data analysis.
BRE Smartsite provides the YellowJacket Health and Safety Construction Site monitoring and reporting software.