International Standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.
Why is transition training needed?
All international standards are reviewed periodically to ensure they remain relevant to today’s market place. Following this process is was decided that ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 would be revised to ensure they:
- Reflect the increasingly complex environments in which organisations operate
- Bring quality and environmental management to the heart of organisations
- Can be integrated easily with other management systems
- Reflect accurately the needs of customers, employees and stakeholders
As a result organisations now need to undertake the appropriate training to ensure that their organistion can transition effectively from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015 and from ISO14001:2004 to ISO14001:2015. Adopting an early transition approach will have significant benefits including:
- Improved business performance
- Improved risk and opportunity management
- Enhanced reputation with existing and prospective customers
- Increased engagement internally
- Improved integration
- Reduced costs
How can the BRE Academy help?
The BRE Academy provides the training to ensure that your transition from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2004 to ISO14001:2015 is as smooth a possible.
Our courses, designed and delivered by Quality Management System (QMS) and Environment Management System (EMS) experts, will ensure you fully understand the transition needed to meet the new and changed concepts and requirements defined in ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015. You will also get helpful tips on how you can implement the requirements and practical advice and guidance on how to make the transition as trouble free as possible.
Take up this opportunity and be one of the first to transition, book your place on our courses today.